The Association of College and University Registrars and Liaison Officers (ACURLO) of Region IV-A, in cooperation with Commission on Higher Education Regional Office IV-A (CHED RO IV-A) will hold its 31st Annual Regional Convention on September 6-8, 2017 at Subic Bay Travellers Hotel, Subic Bay Freeport Zone, with the theme: “ACURLO: Transcending the Challenges of the Philippine Educational System”.
The objectives of the convention are as follows:
- Update the Registrars, Liaison Officers, and Records Personnel on current issues and concerns from CHED and DepEd.
- Update the participants on the Senior High School Issues and Concerns.
- Be familiar in crafting quality policy formulation and its implementation for the Registrar’s department.
- Elect new set of officers for 2017 – 2019.
- Promote camaraderie among Registrar’s personnel.
See you in September!